We are looking for an Event Manager to take care of our events within the The Heart Warsaw Clubs and thematic programs. The Programs connect corporations and startups around specific industry problems that they can tackle by working together.
The role includes
- Creating, customizing and delivering of invitations to the participants
- Scheduling individual meetings during the matching sessions
- Confirming the presence of attendees from corporations and startups
- Implementation of the elements from sponsoring agreements (eg. graphic materials containing logos and data partners)
- Coordination of travel and accommodation for speakers and startups
- Ordering and coordinating catering and photo/video team
- Presentation of The Heart event space
- Preparing personalized offers
- Events calendar management
- Fluent English in speech and writing
- Familiarity with corporate culture and experience with corporate clients
- Dutifulness, conscientiousness and reliability
- Ability to work in a team
- Available for full time position
Why work with us?
Join rapidly growing team with international ambitions that you contribute to shape. Unique working environment where people matter, compensation based on experience and skills, prestigious location (38th floor of Warsaw Spire, co-working space that we manage).
If you're up for the challenge, send us your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
In your CV, please include the statement: "I consent for recording and processing my personal data for recruitment purposes - in accordance with the Act of 29 August 1997 on the protection of personal data (Journal of Laws No. 133, item 883, as amended)".
The Heart Warsaw is a center for fast growing tech companies, investors and leading multinational corporations from Poland and other European countries. The Heart is driven by clubs, programs & events that are focused on strongest business areas of current innovation landscape – FinTech, Internet Of Things, Health and Omnichannel. Project powered by D-RAFT.