Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With more than 375,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at http://www.accenture.com/.
Accenture Operations is one of Accenture key capabilities dedicated to work on outsourcing engagements. These are long-term partnerships with clients for whom we manage and provide increasingly specialized business operations, such as finance and accounting, IT, applications development and maintenance, helpdesk services, and HR. We not only maintain key business functions for clients, we constantly seek to improve them to help our clients move ahead of the competition.
The SEO Specialist responsible for providing ongoing support of page optimization initiatives including reporting and recommendations production, web analysis, and bench marking. Collaborative work with other SEO team members across the project as well as managing his/her own market of the worldwide automotive industry client. Responsible for improving a company's organic search results and close cooperation with client stakeholders to influence their business outcomes and positive satisfaction.
- Strong oral and written communication skills in German, other languages nice to have,
- Marketing background and client management
- Analytical mind and presentation skills
- Min. 1-year proven SEO experience
- Understanding of search engine principles, best-practices and algorithms
- Up-to-date with the latest Google trends and interest in Web Marketing
- In-depth experience with website analytics and SEO tools (e.g, Google Analytics, Google Search Console, Google AdWords Keyword Tool, Screaming Frog)
- Good understanding of Web Traffic analysis, content analysis and benchmarking
- Ability to perform keyword research, content analysis and Keyword optimization
- At least basic understanding on natural link building and improving online presence
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment, fast learner
- Fast-learning skills, with the ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Nice to have: basic knowledge of Digital Marketing, and Content Management
- The ability to use your knowledge of foreign language on a daily basis at work (we serve our Clients in almost 30 foreign languages
- Experience with a range of Clients and technology solutions which provides professional relevance
- Operating according to Lean Six Sigma philosophy
- Collaborating and learning from diverse and talented colleagues helps you “raise your game”
- Trainings and development tailored to help you achieve your potential
- New Joiners Programme including trainings
- Opportunity to engage in Corporate Social Responsibility initiatives
- We also think about your social life, at Accenture you will be able to take part in different initiatives like Book Club, International Cuisine Club, Accenture Runners Club, family events, cultural meetings, photography classes, climbing, soccer, swimming and many others.
- Social benefit packages including: private medical care, Sodexo vouchers, Benefit sport club cards, life insurance
- Friendly work atmosphere in multicultural environment
Please send your CV with ref no 00421673/NM to email@example.com