We are looking for a self-driven and creative marketing professional with a passion for analytics. Spartez products are used by more than 2,000 companies worldwide. Our tools support agile team building and collaboration in fast-paced development environments.
As a Product Marketing Manager you will drive the growth of Spartez products through planning, launching, running, analysing and reporting on our marketing campaigns, stunts and ideas, which sometimes may go way beyond traditional marketing thinking. You must be a strong collaborator with a good knowledge of online marketing tactics and tools, including email and content marketing, Google suite, social media, SEO, SEM and more. Personal contact with customers is important to you while designing and improving your campaigns. Hands-on experience with online marketing in various formats and channels is a must.
What you will do:
- Drive the growth of Spartez products through planning, launching, analysing and reporting on our marketing campaigns.
- Generate leads with a mix of online and offline marketing tactics.
- Support the development team in customer communication in the common goal of achieving product-market fit.
- Generate and implement ideas for attracting customers and users and report on your results.
- Work with customers on our products' use-cases and testimonials.
- Design and record product videos, prepare and run webinars in English.
- Actively collaborate with the team on designing content-driven marketing activities and publishing engaging content.
What we expect from you:
- Hands-on attitude and experience in promoting software to B2B or B2C customers.
- Excellent understanding of online marketing toolbox for both attracting and nurturing customers and users.
- Experience with online analytics design and use for drawing business and product insights.
- Creative and analytical mind to constantly test, track and improve the implemented ideas.
- Excellent communication skills with fluent English (both spoken and written). German is a plus.
- Strong teamwork and organisational skills with a proven ability to influence and engage product development teams.
- Experience in direct contact with customers in an international environment.
What we can offer you:
- Lots of opportunities to grow around people from all over the world.
- Extremely challenging job in a relaxed and friendly atmosphere with passionate and skilled people working on kick-ass applications.
- The opportunity to build/grow your professional presence by speaking publicly at various events.
- An environment that thrives on change, constant improvement and challenging the status quo.
- Lots of responsibility and the room for further personal growth.
- Modern and ergonomic work place with great development and management tools.
- Help with relocation to Gdańsk (including financial support).
- Private medical healthcare.
- Life insurance.
- Multisport card (50% covered by Spartez).
5 000 - 8 000 PLN gross per month for mid positions
8 000 - 12 000 PLN gross per month for senior positions