Codecool is one of Europe's most disruptive education startups. We are preparing young people for a successful software development career. We provide relevant, market-ready IT knowledge for a broader group of people, that enables them to start a new career. Just like Apple happens to make computers, we see education, not as an end or the purpose of what we do, but a mean for a future-proof career, and ultimately, a better life.
About your job:
We are looking for a new team member, a full-stack marketer. You will be working from Warsaw, but your tasks will exceed the city's and the country's borders. You will work closely with the CMO, the local office managers, the founders, investors, and subcontractors as well.
- You will be supporting Codecool's Polish and international growth with your ideas and work.
- We work with lots of technology that you'll use, nothing you can't learn of course :)
- The task you'll handle will be pretty complex, we say we need a full-stack marketing manager with the focus on technology and the web.
- The tasks you'll handle will include: CMS management, creative planning, performance analysis, organizing and promoting events, networking, managing development, managing PR activities together with our agency
- You will be reporting to the CMO and the local country managers
- You might have to travel within Poland and Europe
- You are an active member of your local communities, you organize meetups, events, etc
- You are capable of promoting your products or services... or your events
- You are a convincing presenter
- You are passionate about your values and you align with our company values as well (see below)
- You have hands-on experience in different marketing channels and activities, and willing to learn new methods, technologies
- You seek best practices, well-working campaigns by experiments and try to polish and scale them to perfection
- You are focus oriented
- You can write texts (blogposts, advertising copies) if needed
- You are active in social channels as a person and as a business as well if needed
- You are tech savy, managed blogs, or simple website CMS before, any used a lot of marketing technology before
- You speak and write business English.
- We offer awesome atmosphere. Our offices are somewhere between a tech start-up and a university hallway, full of budding coding superstars.
- Cool office. We’re no Google but we’re getting there.
- We teach hard, play hard. At Codecool, you can take as much vacation time as you need.
- We are a flat organization: every employee has a role, but there are no traditional bosses. So if you have an idea and the motivation to make it happen, it will happen.
- Full-time contract. No funny business here.
Get in touch with us to apply or for a chat if you have further questions.