A future PMI that’s known for replacing cigarettes with a portfolio of revolutionary products. Thanks to the imagination and perseverance of thousands of people at PMI, we have developed breakthrough products that are smoke-free and enjoyable. Over a million people have already switched to our new products, and this is just the beginning.
We’re investing to make these products the Philip Morris icons of the future.
About a job:
Grab your opportunity, join our digital team and take part in an exciting digital journey PMI has embarked on. The role of Junior Digital Executive will give you a unique chance to develop your skills in an international, multi-cultural environment. You will become part of a dynamically growing team working on cross-functional projects and you’ll lead projects aimed on delivering best customer experience.
Your main activities will remain in Social Media, with big focus on setting up and optimizing social media listening, as well as analytics and reporting. For social listening you will cooperate closely with our global partner as well as our global Digital Team from Lausanne. You will also work with multiple stakeholders within our office and manage projects with local agencies. We will need your analytical skills to better understand the social trends around our innovative product we have just launched in Poland and the impact the brand makes. You will help us understand our consumers and it will be you who will have a direct impact on business decisions.
Your great project management skills and digital savviness will highly valued as you will use them in other digital projects outside social media world, managing budgets and supporting the team in procurement processes. If it sounds interesting to then we are really looking forward to meeting you!
- love social media (and it means much more to you than posting on Facebook, Instagram or Snapchat) and you’re tech savvy
- are an energetic professional with strong interpersonal traits
- enjoy working with other people in a complex environment
- enjoy challenging status quo and standing up for your ideas
- are experienced with managing multiple stakeholders and multiple projects at once
- experienced with social media management tools (such as Sprinklr, Mention, Brand24, Sotrender, etc.)
- are experienced with digital analytics and business intelligence tools (such as Google Analytics or Tableau)
- like analytics, reporting and looking for insights
- are aware how common analytical processes such as digital analytics, market analytics, market research, sales reporting etc. look like
- are a proactive problem solver, good communicator equipped with analytical and organizational skills, able to deal with various projects and stakeholders simultaneously
- think MS Office is your best friend
- are a native Polish and fluent English speaker
- have a year (or more) of experience in digital field or social agency
- are willing to travel and develop
Then it means we should meet!
Rise to the challenge and:
- join our team
- take control of setting up, optimizing and improving social listening with our global partners
- work closely with our teams in Warsaw and Lausanne
- support our social care team (our moderators are there)
- support our crisis manager in pre-empting crisis
- work on reporting and analysis – dive deep into numbers to identify trends and provide insights
- support us in terms of budget, administrative and other ongoing topics
- take part in other digital projects
- challenge your comfort zone
- getting on a team which shapes the totally new digital experience
- multinational experience within a highly dynamic organization moved by the vision of a Smoke-Free Future
- possibility to participate in international projects and open-up exciting career opportunities
- attractive social package & benefits (e.g. employee pension program, private medical and dental care, life insurance, lunch vouchers, etc.)
- working in a cool office (by Dworzec Gdański metro station).