We are EL Passion - a team passionate about designing and developing stunning web and mobile apps. We have a long track record of satisfied clients from all around the world. Among others, we are proud to have supported Wirtualna Polska, GoldenLine, Znany Lekarz, Estimote, Rightmove and RWE. We are a group of people who value unique ideas and engage together in building an amazing company.
Great content marketing is a crucial part of our success and this is where you come in!
We are looking for a witty Content Marketing Specialist to write some punchy texts and shine spotlight on our social media. If you are pining for a job where people come to the office because they want to, not because they have to, EL Passion is where you want to be.
This is what you will be doing:
- regularly writing various content to expand our digital footprint and generate web traffic to our site
- producing a variety of texts such as social media posts, case studies, client handouts and internal playbooks, etc.
- editing, proofreading and publishing technology and business related articles on our blog
- actively managing our content distribution and pitching our articles to relevant third party platforms
- maintaining and optimising our legacy content for better positioning and text quality
- staying up-to-date with trends and generate new ideas to draw audience’s attention
- monitoring statistics and drawing conclusions to improve content marketing effectiveness and deliver better results
You will be a good fit if you:
- have at least 1-year experience in content marketing or a copywriting role
- have excellent writing skills in English; speaking and writing Polish will be an advantage
- have an eye for detail, creativity and passion for writing
- are familiar with web traffic metrics and Google Analytics
- have a good grasp of content marketing tactics and social media marketing
- understand the principles of SEO and digital advertising
- are a self-starter and self-sufficient (we will let you do your thing)
- have an approachable personality and a good sense of humour
- are familiar with new technologies, the startup industry; web and mobile development topics will be a huge asset
- provide us with a portfolio or links to your texts/publications (English preferably)
- work with awesome people and a cool company culture
- great place to work in a very convenient location
- opportunities to try out your ideas and do things your way
- flexible hours and a possibility of working remotely about 20% of the time
- private medical care, sports card, discounted lunches and 30% off at a nearby coffee shop
- B2B or task commission contract with a more than adequate salary and benefits
- great company library which you are free to help expand
- kitchen full of free snacks and refreshing drinks
- lots of company events, parties and daily laughs
Doesn’t that sound great?
To submit your APPLICATION please follow this link: https://elpassion.workable.com/jobs/665565/candidates/new