My name is Karolina and I’m responsible for ATL marketing campaigns and digital content on ikea.pl. Currently I’m enlarging my team and I’m looking for a person who will take the position of Online Content Team Leader to manage and develop a team of four wonderful digital specialists responsible for Social Media and website content. We need a digital enthusiast who proactively seeks breakthrough initiatives to drive ecommerce and customer engagement in Social Media, someone who can not only traffic work and set priorities in line with a business agenda but is also an optimist who loves design, trends, home furnishing and the IKEA Brand.
If you want to know a little bit more about working at IKEA and in marketing department and find out everything that is difficult to read between the lines, please listen to our latest podcast:
We run this recruitment together with Izabela and Maja from our HR Department. We reply to all applications, even just to say “thank you”, however it may take some time before we do.
Apply now and join me and my team to create a better IKEA world with us!
Country Marketing Communications Manager
WHO YOU ARE
We are looking for someone who is curious about creating new and relevant content for potential consumers in digital ecosystems (both Social Media and ikea.pl website). Therefore, we need you to be passionate about understanding the behaviors of the many people and have consumers’ lenses on all the time.
We want you to be energized by contributing to overall success and results through leading and collaboration. Don’t worry, there will be plenty of opportunities to prove that.
For this role we believe you have experience in social media, Ecommerce. Several (min. 6 years) of experience in Digital Marketing, content creation and copy writing is a must. As you will be responsible for leading a team, experience in this area is crucial. Experience in planning, driving output within set scope and improving results is also needed. You can communicate fluently in Polish and English (written and spoken).
We need you to have knowledge about the below topics:
- social media and ecommerce landscape and tactics
- project management tools (Jira, Asana or alternative)
- Website analytics (Google Analytics, Crazy Egg/Content Square, Optimizely, SQL, Google Cloud) creating reports and drawing conclusions and recommendations
- relation between content writing and SEO
- graphic design and copy writing, dynamic content creation, marketing creative and production process
- marketing communication in retail.
As the Online Content Team Leader, you will lead the online content team, formulate content strategies and develop high quality and relevant content for all digital channels and platforms, including e-commerce and social media, strengthening the IKEA brand as well as increasing online visits, engagement and conversions.
- Act as a member of the Marketing team and proactively contribute to marketing plan/output in order to deliver to the common objectives and goals.
- Responsible for leading the Online Content Team, driving the totality and managing the process of the Marketing Content for all digital channels and platforms, ensuring that the communication meets the brief and is consistent with our tone of voice and brand identity.
- Responsible for Online Content strategy, planning, creating, and coordinating customer segmentations, the brand and commercial communication content part of the Business Plan.
- Measure performance of online content (with performance leader) to optimize and improve the KPI
- Actively cooperate with all key stakeholders within the commercial team and beyond to secure integration, common focus and to maximize impact.
- Manage copy-writing and editorial needs for Marketing to deliver the Marketing Communication plan for owned media.
- Responsible for reviewing content assets, creating pages and publishing in owned digital channels.
- Lead, coach and develop our Online Content Team that will strongly contribute to reach the common objectives and goals.
In this role you will report to the Country Marketing Communications Manager.
TOGETHER AS A TEAM
Our team is the voice of IKEA. We use words, pictures, and videos to tell the story about IKEA, to build our brand and inspire people with our home furnishing expertise. Of course, we’re also the ones who make sure all our fellow co-workers are informed, engaged, and connected in a constantly changing business environment.
You will be part of a highly collaborative, supportive, and creative team. We challenge each other and we are passionate about communication, testing new formats and having fun.
What is important for you to know is that we are not just a marketing team – we are a Commercial team - a combination of people with passion not only for sales figures but also for design, sustainability, consumer experience, and insights.
This role is located in Janki, but we currently work in a hybrid model.
- that you would stay with us for a longer time – we provide a contract of employment,
- that you would develop and build your skill with us – together we will create a development path that will suit your needs,
- to ensure the safety of you and your family – we provide medical care, Pension Plan and Accident Insurance,
- to appreciate your achievements,
- to give you the opportunity to choose additional benefits ex. cafeteria programme (including eg. Multisport card) – learn more on www.ikea.pl/TwojaStronaPracy.
Due to the fact that this position requires specific competences, please attach any file to your application in which you will present us your experience.