BEC is a fintech company with branches in Denmark and Poland. As an IT partner for a wide range of banks and other parties in Denmark's financial industry, we create financial solutions for 20-30 % of the Danish bank customers. We make it possible for them to check their account online, take out loans, and transfer money. In other words, everything it takes to run a bank.
We are 1,600+ employees cultivating an informal, yet dedicated culture. We help each other and learn from each other to create the strongest possible solutions for the banks, their customers, and the Danish society.
Could you see yourself using digital marketing skills in employer branding? Do you work with marketing personas and customer journeys? Would you like to see happy people at the end of your marketing funnel? If yes, we would like to meet you and discuss your next career step.
Help us accelerate our employer branding setup
You will become part of our communications team of four in Poland and six in Denmark. We collaborate closely across borders, covering employer branding and external, internal and customer communications. You will be based in Warsaw, reporting to Area Director of Communications Jens Møller Nielsen in Denmark.
You will join an organization with a strategic and data-driven approach to employer branding and talent attraction. We are doubling our employer branding team with two new positions. Together, you and three colleagues will be key in accelerating our employer branding setup to attract quality candidates and retain great employees.
Your key focus areas will be:
- Building BEC's employer brand awareness, especially in Poland,
- Supporting the candidate and employee experience before and after joining our company,
- Providing objective and data-driven advice to our management.
Primary tasks and responsibilities
- Maturing our digital marketing with a strong focus on conversion rates and ROI in attracting great candidates to BEC.
- Building and professionalizing BEC's digital marketing infrastructure, optimizing existing tools for talent attraction and introducing new.
- Producing engaging content in English – text, video, visuals – for BEC's social media (LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram), digital advertising and other channels.
- Acting as BEC's brand ambassador, ensuring engaging content aligned to BEC's brand platform, visual identity, and strategic priorities.
- Building BEC's digital marketing infrastructure supporting recruitment activities and satisfactory conversion rates.
- Like the rest of our helpful team, you will help out in other communications areas as needed.
We are looking for you who love to explore and learn!
You have a degree within communications/marketing/employer branding or other related fields and 4+ years of professional experience.
We expect you to identify with the following:
- Curious and eager to tell the stories about BEC to tech-savvy people.
- Experienced in digital marketing, social media, lead generation, content marketing, and analytics.
- Experience with Google Analytics and advertising on Facebook, Google, and LinkedIn.
- Love to succeed together with colleagues, generously sharing your skills and knowledge about engaging content and marketing tactics.
- Like to get stuff done – can-do attitude and proactive approach.
- Thriving with a mix of both urgent communications tasks and longer projects.
- Master English fluently both in writing and orally.
Nice benefits and a great place to work
- Straightforward Scandinavian working culture, with helpful, ambitious, and tech-savvy colleagues and frequent social events.
- Professional development: We learn and grow together, collaborating and exchanging feedback with colleagues, providing free access to virtual training, and investing in training, seminars and conferences as needed to succeed.
- Flexible working hours (core time between 9:00 and 15:00) and hybrid value-driven approach to remote work.
- Salary dialogue every year and personalized development path.
- Private health insurance via Luxmed, and wellbeing and mental health support through Wellbee.
- BEC’s office in Warsaw city center has a fantastic view, rooftop terrace, concierge service, gym, game rooms, and bicycle parking.
Make us aware of your talent
Ready to join a culture of tech-loving people? Then we look forward to receiving your application and resume as soon as possible and no later than June 7th, 2022. If you have any questions related to the position, do not hesitate to contact Communications Partner Michal Szewczyk, responsible for our employer branding operation in Poland. You can reach him at (+48) 660 028 660.
We are committed to hiring top talent regardless of race, religion, color, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, and age. As a result, we encourage all qualified candidates to apply for the position.